Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 230
    Position: P
    Bats: Right
    Throws: Right
    College: Lewis & Clark CC, IL
    MLB Debut: 07/17/95

Hmm. He's a Virgo.

Anyway, he's got some listeners, doesn't he?

I remember when we got him here in StL and I was pretty happy about having a real closer. I guess some complained about the big money he gets. I am starting to be a lot more informed on things like that since I started visiting these message boards.

He seems quiet and polite and I think he's a fine closer. I feel good about him coming into close games in the 9th. I hope he can stay healthy this year. We need him (duh).

I dont' know what else to say about him. Guess I am not very talkative today (enjoy that while you can, folks).

Anyway, Happy Jason Isringhausen Day!
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

He and I are the same height.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

You're tall.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I've noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 4 2004, 11:57 AM
          He and I are the same height.
          Shrimp.

I'm 15 feet tall.

I once ate Bill Brasky on a bet. Tasted like chicken.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 4 2004, 11:59 AM-->
            QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 4 2004, 11:59 AM)

I weigh more than Izzy but I'm an inch shorter. I carry it well. It's all in my, oh nevermind. :P

Comment

He was a CF in comm. college. Never pitched an inning.

The Mets sure took a chance on him.
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Mar 4 2004, 11:59 AM-->
                QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Mar 4 2004, 11:59 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2004, 11:59 AM

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 4 2004, 12:03 PM-->
                QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 4 2004, 12:03 PM)
                Originally posted by Turd [email protected] 4 2004, 11:59 AM
                Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2004, 11:59 AM

"Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'"
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter, she's a beautiful girl. Well, Brasky shows up... and you know he's a big fella.... goes about 7'8", 530. Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Brasky! Well, long story short: the priest accidentally marries me and Brasky! We spend the weekend in the Poconos - he loves me like I've never been loved before!"

Comment

I'm starting a new thread about this - no need to hijack cg's player of the day thread.

Comment

"We once had a bachelor party for Brasky. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it."

Comment

"He breastfeeds John Madden."

Comment

Working...
                        X