What this board is great for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What this board is great for

Some of us, of course, have moved on to the picket fence, dogs, and family part of life, which is all well and good.

But this board excels at reminding those of us out of "the game" what it was like to be a gloriously shitheaded 20-something GUY.

Every stereotype is validated here every 30 seconds or so. I'm lovin' it.

What I like about it is that it doesn't matter what you post as the original topic -- Don't you love clean air? Or: This is sure a pleasant day -- you are guaranteed that there is somebody out there who will disagree vehemently.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Fuck you, bitch. I'll kick you ass and fuck your woman.

I need a Mad Dog 20/20.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 4 2004, 10:16 AM
        Some of us, of course, have moved on to the picket fence, dogs, and family part of life, which is all well and good.

But this board excels at reminding those of us out of "the game" what it was like to be a gloriously shitheaded 20-something GUY.

Every stereotype is validated here every 30 seconds or so. I'm lovin' it.
        Reg, speak for yourself...you ARE a stereotype!

the Dog
        I'm old and single and ready to...sleep

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
        Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
        Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 4 2004, 10:19 AM
          What I like about it is that it doesn't matter what you post as the original topic -- Don't you love clean air? Or: This is sure a pleasant day -- you are guaranteed that there is somebody out there who will disagree vehemently.
          What a rediculous suggestion, I love you all.

Comment

uhh, yeah sure I think.

why am I here?!
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 4 2004, 10:19 AM
              That's bullshit dude. Eat shit.

Comment

This is sure a pleasant day -- you are guaranteed that there is somebody out there who will disagree vehemently.
                And what makes you so fuckin' sure, sword swallower?

Comment

Reg,
                  Thanks for letting us know what it will be like when we are has been douche bags.
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Lemme tell ya....being a has-been douchebag is a lot better. Youth is much better looked back upon than actually experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 4 2004, 10:34 AM
                      Lemme tell ya....being a has-been douchebag is a lot better. Youth is much better looked back upon than actually experienced.
                      I don't know Reg, I used to get laid a lot more when I wasn't married and didn't have 3 kids.
                      "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Wow.

What a philosopher we have with us today.

You just turned a shit bum thread into a deep-thinking thought provoking thread.

And before any of you faggot lovers think of turing this into a gay thread, think again.

Beat you queers to it! Ha!
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

When are you planning on getting to the has-been douchebag phase of your life?
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Mar 4 2004, 10:50 AM
                            I don't know Reg, I used to get laid a lot more when I wasn't married and didn't have 3 kids.
                            Yeah, and its awfully difficult to look back on 2 minutes of pure pleasure.
                            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I totaly agree, but you forgot too add that some here are feckless turd asscakes

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
                              X