Sorry to hear this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear this

Kerry and several of his top advisers are said to be adamant that Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe take a much lower public profile if Kerry locks up the nomination.

If you haven't already done so, check out the Drudge Report this morning. It has a picture of Kerry trying to catch a football. Let's just say it is not an overly masculine catch.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Like Frank Burns?

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Mar 4 2004, 10:28 AM
        If you haven't already done so, check out the Drudge Report this morning. It has a picture of Kerry trying to catch a football. Let's just say it is not an overly masculine catch.
        So he's no JFK?
        Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 4 2004, 10:10 AM
          Kerry and several of his top advisers are said to be adamant that Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe take a much lower public profile if Kerry locks up the nomination.
          Good. I think McAuliffe is obnoxious. His counterpart in the GOP - Ed Gillespe - is even slimier though.
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Absolutely.

The difference is face time.
            Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

The man is a Vietnam vet and you are calling him girly? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 4 2004, 10:37 AM
                as in vetrinarian?
                Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Mar 4 2004, 10:28 AM
                  Meanwhile, GWB was a CHEERLEADER in high school.

2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 4 2004, 10:42 AM-->
                    QUOTE(Trigfunctions @ Mar 4 2004, 10:42 AM)

Originally posted by lazydaze+Mar 4 2004, 10:44 AM-->
                    QUOTE(lazydaze @ Mar 4 2004, 10:44 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2004, 10:42 AM

Kerry, on the other hand played hockey, and still skates:

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 4 2004, 10:46 AM
                      Kerry, on the other hand played hockey, and still skates:

That's good enough for my vote.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 4 2004, 10:37 AM
                        What? You didn't think the picture was funny?
                        "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 4 2004, 10:42 AM-->
                          QUOTE(Trigfunctions @ Mar 4 2004, 10:42 AM)
                        Working...
                        X