Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Sack odds-on favorite to be whacked

Johnny Sack odds-on favorite to be whacked

NEW YORK - Johnny Sack, don’t be making any long-term plans.

That’s the opinion of an online bookmaker, BetWWTS.com, which issued odds Wednesday on which character would be the first to be whacked or die during the upcoming season of HBO’s “The Sopranos.”

The mob series returns Sunday after a lengthy hiatus.

The bookmaker issued 3-1 odds that Sack, a rival mob boss to star Tony Soprano, would be the first to make an untimely exit. That means bettors have to put up $1 to win $3.

Sack’s associate, Little Carmine, is listed at 7-2 odds and Christopher Moltisanti’s informant wife, Adriana, is at 4-1 odds.

The company first issued odds last season and pinpointed Ralph Cifaretto, who wound up having his head stuffed into a bowling bag.

The safest bet? It helps to be the star of the series; Tony Soprano is listed at 60-1 odds.

Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Carmella.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 4 2004, 12:22 AM
        Carmella.
        Don't forget -- there's two more seasons, not one...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I am leaning towards someone else. I think this one is too obvious. Christopher is a nice choice.

If they did take Carm out that would be nuts.

Comment

Sopranos...back this Sunday...ah, my life is complete

My money is on Paulie getting whacked...Tony is gonna find out what he's been up to...
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Christopher is my favorite on the show. Dont forget that Paulie was buddying up with the other boss.
              Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
              ---------------------------
              North County born and raised.
              ----------------------------
              Go Navy!
              ----------------------------
              http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
              (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Furio.

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Mar 3 2004, 11:40 PM

The company first issued odds last season and pinpointed Ralph Cifaretto, who wound up having his head stuffed into a bowling bag.

i watched that episode yester for the first time in ages. I completelt freaked out when I saw the head, even thhough I knew it was coming.

This Sunday is gonna be fantastic.

Comment

Here's my longshot scenario: Christopher finds out about Adriana, he's horrified, enraged, but he also loves her and tries to help her. Now Tony must whack both of them....causing much guilt and and requiring more trips to the shrink.

I think it's logicial for Paulie to go, but I hope he doesn't. He's hilarious.

Can't wait.

My favorite Sopranos moment:

Dr. Melfi: Sounds like little Anthony is learning about existentialism.

Tony: Fuckin' Internet.
                    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Mar 4 2004, 07:51 AM
                      Furio.
                      I've heard Furio is already gone. Sent back to Italy.
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 4 2004, 09:48 AM
                        Here's my longshot scenario: Christopher finds out about Adriana, he's horrified, enraged, but he also loves her and tries to help her. Now Tony must whack both of them....causing much guilt and and requiring more trips to the shrink.
                        I like that theory. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 4 2004, 09:48 AM

I think it's logicial for Paulie to go, but I hope he doesn't. He's hilarious.

Can't wait.

My favorite Sopranos moment:

Dr. Melfi: Sounds like little Anthony is learning about existentialism.

Tony: Fuckin' Internet.
                          Is it wrong that I find Dr Melfi attractive?

Oh and Paulie is hilarious. When he got some guy to change the painting of Tony and the horse, to something 'more like Napoleon', I was in stitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Mar 4 2004, 09:51 AM-->
                            QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Mar 4 2004, 09:51 AM)

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy+Mar 4 2004, 09:53 AM-->
                            QUOTE(Weird_English_Guy @ Mar 4 2004, 09:53 AM)
                          Working...
                          X