Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see Bill Maher on Larry King tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Bill Maher on Larry King tonight?

I've seen him on many an occasion...

I respect his political viewpoint because his bashing is bipartisan...he seems to be truly inbiased when bashing the government...

If somebody fucks up....Bill will tell you...

He's bashing the Dems and the Pubbies tonight, but he really went to town on Bush....

Funny...but true...

Paraphrased on Iraq..."If he would have just told us the truth...this isn't an American thing...it's a Texas thing...this is payback for daddy..."

Also thinks that if Cheney were to be dumped, that Giuliani would be a potential replacement...
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Maher gets a reputation as a hardcore liberal but he has a lot more conservative views than most realize.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Mar 3 2004, 11:13 PM

Also thinks that if Cheney were to be dumped, that Giuliani would be a potential replacement...
      Great political insight.

Couldn't resist. =]
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

this is payback for daddy
        More great insight.

I'm not a Maher fan at all.
        Goulet!

Comment

i'm watching now
          Are you on the list?

Comment

He is very good.
            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
            X