Bushism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushism

"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than—I say more Muslims—a lot of Muslims have died—I don't know the exact count—at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill."

—Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2004
    The Dude abides.

Like Father, like son. Little Georgie is so cute when he forgets his lines.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

The Muslims do indeed enjoy blowing themselves up - however you choose to phrase it.

Jim White said it best - 'you can't fix stupid.'

Stryker

Comment

I think Jim White was referring to GWB.
        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

"It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." — George W. Bush, June 14, 2001. Speaking to Swedish Prime Minister Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.

Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

And he's right.

You only mock it because its up your ass that you lost that election when you had everything going for you.

Should have been a landslide -- regardless of the candidates.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 3 2004, 05:24 PM
              I think Jim White was referring to GWB.
              Trig -

I'd really bet against that.

Stryker

Comment

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." - Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003
                Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 4 2004, 06:10 AM
                  "The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize, himself." - Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003
                  Fixed
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Working...
                  X