Thermodynamics Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermodynamics Game

Geeks rejoice - those thermo classes can pay off here, big time.

http://www.collegemix.com/content.php?q=2&id=592
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Looks like Pong on acid..........
    AKA reddevil
    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

That sucks.....
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

50 secondsis my best time, in case anyone is trying it.
        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Comment

Comment

20? You gotta be shittin' me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 3 2004, 04:41 PM
                  20? You gotta be shittin' me.
                  I should've taken a screenshot of the 20 second game.

Teh closest I can get now is 21 seconds....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 3 2004, 04:44 PM
                      Show off. :P

Comment

Unbelievable. You are the man.

Here's the thermo concept this game is based on, if anyone cares, which I doubt.
                        I always wanted to name a band Maxwell's Demons.

http://www.auburn.edu/~smith01/notes/maxdem.htm

Maxwell's Demon is an imaginary creature that the mathematician James Clerk Maxwell created to contradict the second law of thermodynamics. Suppose that you have a box filled with a gas at some temperature. This means that the average speed of the molecules is a certain amount depending on the temperature....

Comment

Comment

:o

That is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Mar 3 2004, 04:51 PM
                              :o
                              That is amazing.
                              It's sickening, is what it is.

You must have a mighty quick wrist, Zezel.

Comment

Working...
                              X