• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew goes DEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Drew goes yard in debut

Still a pussy
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Dumbass Walt.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

...and pulls a groin muscle rounding third base. Probably out for the season.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

He's going to do that all year long.

And Edmonds will probably hurt his shoulder watching the home run derby this year.
        I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 3 2004, 03:25 PM
          And Edmonds will probably hurt his shoulder watching the home run derby this year.
          You son of a bitch.

Thats below the belt.

No reason for that kind of nonsense to go on.

For yor info, he and his lovely bride have booked a nice 3 day trip to Jamaica, just to "get away from it all".

He wont be watching that game, that derby, or that sport.

Its not his fault he is talented enough to hit balls moving at a decreased amount of speed with no power-behind it and drive them over the wall 390 feet later.

You better lay off of this topic, or you are in for a world of hurt.

You are in over your head.

Stop while you can.

Asscake.

Comment

Whatever you say, Jackie Boy.

Is is my imagination, or did Edmonds' production start to slip right about the time you took custody of him last year?

Keep up the good work.
            I'm always right.

Comment

Has Tomko been sponsored yet?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 3 2004, 03:31 PM
                Is is my imagination, or did Edmonds' production start to slip right about the time you took custody of him last year?
                Just your imagination.

Since I took the reigns.....

He hit .442 on "fake grass" (field turf) on night games during the work week vs NL opponents while the pitcher wears a black glove with goldish outlining the brand name all the while the temperature here in STL was above 86 degrees the day of said night game.

Now Kaiser, I ask, who here could have steered the man into batting .443 or better?

My case is rested.

Comment

Kaiser,

Since you have opted out of the sponsorship program, you are no longer allowed to call people out in regards to their sponsorship.

That is a rule.

Jack,

I swear, if you let Jimmy be injured most of this season, I will be really pissed off at you. I might even call you a bum and stuff. Get it right, okay?
                  Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

By not even having a sponser, it puts Kaiser close to the pussy level of JD Drew

Comment

You know, I like Edmonds as a ballplayer, I really do, but I think his best days are behind him. I would have liked to have seen him traded. But he wasn't. So I hope he does well this year.

But the bright side of this is that if he stinks it up and/or gets hurt, Jack is going to have to answer for it.

And judging from what I see here, he's not really capable in that regard. So this should be fun.

Meanwhile, in Atlanta, Drew goes deep.
                      I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 3 2004, 03:39 PM
                        Kaiser,

Since you have opted out of the sponsorship program, you are no longer allowed to call people out in regards to their sponsorship.

That is a rule.

Jack,

I swear, if you let Jimmy be injured most of this season, I will be really pissed off at you. I might even call you a bum and stuff. Get it right, okay?
                        You're nuts.

I can call anyone out any time. I took loads of crap last year on Tomko's behalf before you even thought to try to defend Fassero.

Sponsorship isn't being polite or not being "allowed" to do something. You sponsor whoever you want to, and take the consequences. I don't suppose I have to remind you that I was at the forefront of the sponsorship program, the front lines, as it were.

So don't worry about what I say so much. Your time might be better spent composing limericks which try to explain Burger King's rather ample girth.
                        I'm always right.

Comment

But the bright side of this is that if he stinks it up and/or gets hurt, Jack is going to have to answer for it.
                          But he won't be answering to you. He will be answering to me.

:P

Comment

Kaiser,

You're wrong as usual.

Sincerely,

cardinalgirl

Comment

This is wild. I step back to the board after five days and find Drew Gone Wild and not one, but two posters calling out Kaiser.

I would have laid money on Drew playing a full season unhurt before Kaiser was proven wrong.

What's next, Reggie ain't a metro? John Galt never inhaled? Damtoft adopted one of TLR's strays? MO returned the goalposts to the state? (Hey, pieces is pieces.)
                              Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X