X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishbone
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 3 2004, 02:11 PM
    "Was it coincidence, that as the Blues are having their asses handed to them at even-strength, in third period, Pavol Demitra is on the ice for three Calgary goals? Demitra shamefully lackadaisical performance defensively can clearly be derived from the stat sheet."

While I like the asses handed to them comment, the rest is just a big fat man using words too big for him to really understand. The spirit of his article is pretty accurate, but he's still a dumbass.
    I have a feeling that Hadley's articles would be vastly different if he didn't have a thesarus by his side.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "Was it coincidence, that as the Blues are having their asses handed to them at even-strength, in third period, Pavol Demitra is on the ice for three Calgary goals? Demitra shamefully lackadaisical performance defensively can clearly be derived from the stat sheet."

While I like the asses handed to them comment, the rest is just a big fat man using words too big for him to really understand. The spirit of his article is pretty accurate, but he's still a dumbass.

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    replied
    Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM-->
    QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM)

• TTB
    replied
    Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM-->
    QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM)

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    Originally posted by TTB@Mar 3 2004, 01:46 PM
    Do people actually 'pay' for this guys newsletter?
    no. It's a virus. People can't pay enough to get rid of it.

Let's start a campaign to get Hadley off of KTRS and FOX.

We need to compile a list of advertisers and a form letter to read when we all call.

Leave a comment:

• TTB
    replied
    Do people actually 'pay' for this guys newsletter?

Leave a comment:

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishbone+Mar 3 2004, 01:41 PM-->
    QUOTE(Fishbone @ Mar 3 2004, 01:41 PM)

• Fishbone
    replied
    Originally posted by backstop@Mar 3 2004, 01:22 PM
    Hadley, today:

I've noted repeatedly that the Blues were going to struggle with Demitra and Doug Weight as the top two centers because of their lack of defensive responsibility.

Hadley, Nov. 7, 2003:

Weight, however, coming off a spectacular playoff performance, is justifying my stance that is one of the best players in the game. Despite being hamstrung by wingers with average offensive skills... Weight is making plays... big plays.

Weight playing as well as any player on the team away from the puck and has heightened his defensive effort.
    Is somebody willing to make a list of instances like this where Tubbs just makes an ass out of himself and e-mail it to him? Has anybody tried to contact him before?

Leave a comment:

• hkyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by backstop@Mar 3 2004, 01:22 PM
    Hadley, today:

I've noted repeatedly that the Blues were going to struggle with Demitra and Doug Weight as the top two centers because of their lack of defensive responsibility.

Hadley, Nov. 7, 2003:

Weight, however, coming off a spectacular playoff performance, is justifying my stance that is one of the best players in the game. Despite being hamstrung by wingers with average offensive skills... Weight is making plays... big plays.

Weight playing as well as any player on the team away from the puck and has heightened his defensive effort.

Hadley's a fool.

If the Blues win a couple of games in a row he'll be singing their praises again.

Leave a comment:

• backstop
    replied
    Hadley, today:

Hadley, Nov. 7, 2003:

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    replied
    In the near future, I'll share a story that amplifies why and how he transformed from a Selke Candidate into a non-factor.
    We'll be waiting for this mastery of prose you fat fuck.

Leave a comment:

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    Originally posted by hkyfan@Mar 3 2004, 12:59 PM
    At what point in time did Keith Tkachuk become Shane Coryson?
    When people started watching his game and not his scoresheets.

Leave a comment:

• DC Santana
    replied
    I think Hadley and his use of "moi" is a bit "gai."

Sorry Kev, not baiting here.

Leave a comment:

• hkyfan
    replied
    At what point in time did Keith Tkachuk become Shane Coryson?

Leave a comment:

• Biff Sticks
    replied
    I thought he was supposed to quit or something if the Wings won the cup in 02?

what a fat tool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X