Hadley on the Blues...his opinion as of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM-->
    QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM-->
    QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 3 2004, 01:47 PM)

"Was it coincidence, that as the Blues are having their asses handed to them at even-strength, in third period, Pavol Demitra is on the ice for three Calgary goals? Demitra shamefully lackadaisical performance defensively can clearly be derived from the stat sheet."

While I like the asses handed to them comment, the rest is just a big fat man using words too big for him to really understand. The spirit of his article is pretty accurate, but he's still a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 3 2004, 02:11 PM
      "Was it coincidence, that as the Blues are having their asses handed to them at even-strength, in third period, Pavol Demitra is on the ice for three Calgary goals? Demitra shamefully lackadaisical performance defensively can clearly be derived from the stat sheet."

While I like the asses handed to them comment, the rest is just a big fat man using words too big for him to really understand. The spirit of his article is pretty accurate, but he's still a dumbass.
      I have a feeling that Hadley's articles would be vastly different if he didn't have a thesarus by his side.

Comment

Working...
      X