Kerry: Bush Lied About Water on Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry: Bush Lied About Water on Mars

(2004-03-03) -- John Forbes Kerry, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee, today said President George Bush lied about the presence of water on Mars.

The charge comes a day after NASA announced that its Mars rovers had found evidence that there may have been water on Mars in the past.

"Evidence of previous water is not the same as the presence of actual water now," said Mr. Kerry. "No one doubts that Mars once had a 'water program', if you will. But Mr. Bush spent $800 million on his unilateral Martian adventure. That money could have provided affordable health care for poor children of minimum-wage-earning same-sex domestic partners who were wounded by assault weapons on underfunded public school playgrounds."

Mr. Kerry added that when he supported increased funding for NASA, he didn't know that "Bush would...uh...foul it up as badly as he did."
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Bush should have listened to Hans Blix and Jacque Chirac.

Sure, Bush got the rovers to Mars - but does he have an exit strategy?
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

I didn't know chirac had business ties on Mars

Comment

I heard kerry voted for water on mars but now is denying it's existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Stryker@Mar 3 2004, 01:23 PM
          I heard kerry voted for water on mars but now is denying it's existence.
          instant classic.

Comment

The Martians tricked him.
            And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Kerry Rejects Hillary's Outsourced Endorsement
              (2004-03-03) -- Sen. John Forbes Kerry today refused to accept Sen. Hillary Clinton's support for the Democrat presidential nomination because the former First Lady issued her endorsement first in an interview on Japanese TV.

"I will not accept Sen. Clinton's Benedict Arnold endorsement," said Mr. Kerry. "By outsourcing coverage of her announcement to the Nippon Television Network Corporation, Sen. Clinton has cheated the major U.S. networks out of crucial content. I'm for American jobs on American news networks because they generate American tax dollars."

Sen. Clinton issued the following statement: "No one can prove to me that Nippon TV is any less American than CNN or ABC News."

heres another

Comment

Working...
              X