Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Quenneville to replace Granato in Colorado

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=74737

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

how big a smile do you think Q has now.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

From the outhouse to the penthouse in less than ten days.

Lucky guy.

Comment

I'm guessing they don't need a GM to go with Q.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 3 2004, 10:52 AM
          From the outhouse to the penthouse in less than ten days.

Lucky guy.
          That Pierre Lacroix is sure overrated, isn't he?

Comment

Lucky? No, not lucky. The Blues fucked up. Q had to be replaced my ass. Anyone care to take odds on whether the Avs win the Cup? Really, really dumb move to get rid of Q. Good luck to him. He deserves better than to get shipped out because he didn't have the players to win.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Mar 3 2004, 10:59 AM
              Lucky? No, not lucky. The Blues fucked up. Q had to be replaced my ass. Anyone care to take odds on whether the Avs win the Cup? Really, really dumb move to get rid of Q. Good luck to him. He deserves better than to get shipped out because he didn't have the players to win.

Moon
              moon, I hear ya.

But Q ain;t complaining.

No tears falling from his eyes.
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Good Luck Coach...we'll miss ya!
                Are you on the list?

Comment

THAT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC FOR HIM!

Comment

The tears are falling from MY eyes. This guy is an excellent coach, and the accountability police can't see that. I'm pissed off that we lost the best coach we've had here since Bowman. The problem was not the coach, it was the players, the GM, the President and the owner. Q was the least culpable, but hey, sometimes you gotta make a change "to shake things up." What a fuckin' crock.

I hope he does win the Cup just to rub it in Laurie's face. Stan gets to give Bill an atomic wedgie at the next family Thanksgiving. I'm talking Fruit of the Looms ripped all the way over his fucking head.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Mar 3 2004, 10:59 AM

Moon
                      It was a dumb move to get rid of him when they did since he should've been canned after flopping against VAN over after this season was up....

Pleau just wanted to point the finger @ someone before the season was up, that's all, so he'd look good...

Passing the buck seems to be a common thread over @ 14th and Clark....

Comment

(I don't follow hockey.....)

Q seemed like a good guy.

Glad he got out from under that POS organization.
                        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I just became an Avs fan for the rest of the year. I hope they win the Cup and then Q brings it back here and shoves it up Lar's ass.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Quenneville had some major, major flaws as the Blues coach, but he was also hampered by having weak goaltending. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the playoffs when he isn't at a major goaltending disadvantage like he was most every year with the Blues.

Comment

What were those major flaws? Infatuation with Khavanov? The ubiquitous "He won't play young players?" Not enough like Brian Sutter or Mike Keenan? I'm curious about these gaping holes in his coaching ability, that somehow are unnoticed by virtually everyone else in the league - those who believe he is a helluva coach. Also, if Pierre LaCroix walks on fucking water, like many believe, why the fuck would he hire such a fundamentally flawed coach to take his team into the playoffs with an untested goalie in David Aebischer?

Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X