test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

Always wanted to see what this does, and thanks to that vPayoff from the DAL/PHI game, I actually have enough to try it.

Edit: Fail. A question, if I may: If this is a test forum, how come we can't test out the vbStore thread options in it?
    bcruise
    Last edited by bcruise; 01-06-2010, 05:21 PM.

picture19k.jpg

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

I haven't been able to set an avatar since the "upgrade". Trying to add that one, but I get nothing but "can't be saved" or "invalid file" even though it fits the size requirements.

"
      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

(Link) View more Tom Hanks Sound Clips and Art Sound Clips

Comment

[nsfw]test nsfw content[/nsfw]
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

[crickets].
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
            X