This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Loungers "Most Likely To" award winners

Much like choosing senior year high school superlatives, select a lounger and the tag that best fits their personality as displayed here in the Sports Lounge.

Remember, folks, we're all friends here...leave your egos at the lounge door.

I select:

CG -- Most Cordial. Most likely to sleep with a player named Matheny.

Kaiser -- Most likely to challenge "The Man"...in a uniquely intellectual and sardonically biting way, of course.

Sparrow -- Most likely to call a [email protected] spade a cock-sucking spade.

Reggie -- Most likely to distribute negative propaganda against the democratic party, but deny ever doing so despite evidence to the contrary.

Matt75 -- Most likely to dump his current career aspirations, return to school, and become an OB-GYN in a largely hispanic populated area.

Guppy -- Most likely to get arrested distributing pics of nude under age avatar models on the net.

The Kev -- Most likely to read the novel "Black Like Me," while listening to N' Sync.

Cubs4Ever -- Most likely to die whispering the words, "Wait till next year."
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

I never get picked for shit.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

bring back zezel

lounger most likely to be so moved by The Passion of the Christ, that he spends the next five hours immediately following the movie alternately reading the bible and downloading naked pictures of Monica Bellucci.
      Are you on the list?

Comment

MoeDrabowsky-Most Likely To Complain About Lack of Inclusion.
        I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 2 2004, 01:30 PM
          bring back zezel

lounger most likely to be so moved by The Passion of the Christ, that he spends the next five hours immediately following the movie alternately reading the bible and downloading naked pictures of Monica Bellucci.
          What's this "Bible" you speak of?

Can I get it on Kazaa?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 2 2004, 01:32 PM
            hah!
            Are you on the list?

Comment

kaiser: most likely to finish last in baseball, and still talk trash.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

FINALLY!

Thank You, Kaiser. You're absolutely right.
                His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 2 2004, 01:34 PM
                  kaiser: most likely to finish last in baseball, and still talk trash.

"I never get picked for shit."

Moe: Most likely to whine and talk shit.
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Sparrow -- Most likely to call a [email protected] spade a cock-sucking spade.
                    so true.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Mar 2 2004, 01:25 PM
                      The Kev -- Most likely to read the novel "Black Like Me," while listening to N' Sync.

Most likely to be reading Bloody Sundays, while listening to old U2.
                      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Gonzo: Most Likely To add absolutely nothing to a topic.

Comment

The Kev is also the most likely to piss off a variety of people.
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 2 2004, 01:38 PM
                            The Kev is also the most likely to piss off a variety of people.
                            Kev,

Most likely to break the rules and nominate himself for a "Most Likely To" award.

There's no I in team, Kev...you're pissing us off.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove+Mar 2 2004, 01:41 PM-->
                              QUOTE(slow groove @ Mar 2 2004, 01:41 PM)
                            Working...
                            X