X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE - FedEx Has Fucked Me Over

Still no computer.

Still no update on the website from "tracking." The latest is 6am Friday.

Still no help from them.

They claim they have a "trace" on the package.

Its been lost; they told me they have no idea where it is.

They fucking lost my computer.

I am so pissed off right now I want to strangle some motherfuckers from Federal Express.

I'm calling the CC Company tomorrow and telling them the situation.

I don't even want the computer anymore.... motherfuckers.

I think I'm going to create a website about this.

***EDIT: Mods please don't censor this. As you know, I rarely curse but I did so today because I think it best conveys my feelings. There are times when strong words are appropriate.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Instead of creating a website about the situation (which will solve nothing, really), why not just bitch and bitch and bitch to FedEx about them losing your package, bitch to your CC company and tell them to put the heat on FedEx, and bitch to UBid and the seller about the situation. When you tighten the screws, things start to happen.

Maybe you'll get a free computer out of the deal....

***EDIT: Mods please don't censor this. As you know, I rarely curse but I did so today because I think it best conveys my feelings. There are times when strong words are appropriate.
    Don't worry about it...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Winston, I am PMing you my telephone number.

I will call them for you if you like. I will tell them I am your attorney and that they will be receiving something in the mail if you dont receive your package soon.

Some fucker from the fedex warehouse took it. That shit always happens from there and UPS.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

WS, you could've walked to Ubid, and had your computer home by now...I agree with Steve...get the highest-up motherfucker you can @ Fed Ex & Ubid, and go nuts on these coxwabbers...once you start freaking out on them, throw in some shit about the better business bureau, attorney generals and consumer advocacy groups, and they'll probably give you some free shit...
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike
        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Feb 24 2004, 10:48 PM
          WS, you could've walked to Ubid, and had your computer home by now...I agree with Steve...get the highest-up motherfucker you can @ Fed Ex & Ubid, and go nuts on these coxwabbers...once you start freaking out on them, throw in some shit about the better business bureau, attorney generals and consumer advocacy groups, and they'll probably give you some free shit...
          In my experience I have found that writing a letter, very professionally and clearly stating a grievance gets a better reponse than going ape shit on someone over the phone.

However, going ape shit does feel pretty good.
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB+Feb 24 2004, 10:53 PM-->
            QUOTE(TTB @ Feb 24 2004, 10:53 PM)

Just about a year ago I ordered a couple of AKG microphones and a mic preamp from American Musical Supply in New Jersey to be shipped Fedex 2 day air to me here in Connecticut.

After about a week the package was lost, untraceable and AMS sent another.

Another week passes and Fedex ground shows up with the original package having been ground shipped New Jersey to Connecticut via San Francisco, California. It' funny now, but at the time ... well, no .. it's not ever funny really GOT DAMMIT :angry:

:angry:

Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by dredbyrd@Feb 24 2004, 10:57 PM
              Just about a year ago I ordered a couple of AKG microphones and a mic preamp from American Musical Supply in New Jersey to be shipped Fedex 2 day air to me here in Connecticut.

After about a week the package was lost, untraceable and AMS sent another.

Another week passes and Fedex ground shows up with the original package having been ground shipped New Jersey to Connecticut via San Francisco, California. It' funny now, but at the time ... well, no .. it's not funny really GOT DAMMIT :angry:

I ordered a Korg tuner and a high end metronome from AMS... and it took FOREVER to get my stuff. I could have driven out to NJ and back in the time it took to get here....

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Feb 24 2004, 10:56 PM
                He now has a new keyboard and a laptop because of his persistence -- it pays off.....
                That's cool but with big companies sometimes it just does not payoff.

I went 10 rounds with Compaq a few years back and never got what I wanted resolved.

I told the jackoffs that I was resonsible for purchasing for software company (I was) and that I would NEVER buy Compaq again...and we didn't.

They lost plenty. I probably bought 200 pc's and laptops in the following 12 months. Dell got all the business.
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

WinstonSmith -

If you don't get your computer - let me know and I can get you a good price probably at wholesale price minus shipping and handling cost.

I have a reseller account with a big distributor (techdata so u can check them out) and as Ive been saying - I need to meet a quota to keep my account. I only use them for wireless products but I have access to anything you desire.

I've seen some great prices for some products so let me know if things don't work out with FedEx but I hope u do.

han solo

Comment

Dude, I feel so bad for you. Bitch to Ubid for sure. They should have taken insurance out on that package, and should send you another if FedEx doesn't find it. And fucking sic Sparrow on FedEx, file a grievance with the BBB and forward it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Feb 24 2004, 11:15 PM
                      Dude, I feel so bad for you. Bitch to Ubid for sure. They should have taken insurance out on that package, and should send you another if FedEx doesn't find it. And fucking sic Sparrow on FedEx, file a grievance with the BBB and forward it to them.
                      As soon as the BBB is involved, if you say jump, the offenders should say "how high?"

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I saw a FedEX home truck @ the Dierberg's on Manchester and Baxter tonite @ 930 doing nothing...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Feb 24 2004, 11:17 PM
                          If it makes you feel any better, I saw a FedEX home truck @ the Dierberg's on Manchester and Baxter tonite @ 930 doing nothing...
                          Prolly gettin jacked and pc's stolen from the back
                          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Feb 24 2004, 11:20 PM-->
                            QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Feb 24 2004, 11:20 PM)
                          Working...
                          X