This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTI-PC Thread - enter at own risk

With a Magic Johnson-like assist, and tip of the Cardinal cap to my man, BBZ...

Guys (and gal) I've got a better idea--

The Anti-PC thread!

Say whatever you want, no matter how politically incorrect it may be!!!!!

...it is on. Like most of your pastey-white bellies drooping over your hillbilly belt buckles, let it all hang out.

Be it on topics regarding politics, race, religion, economic class or status, or a good 'ole personal assault, which most of you ignorant asses wouldn't recognize unless the perpetrator peppered the attack with a few well-placed profanities, feel free to say what's on your feeble, insecurity-ridden minds. Just remember that in the process, you also run the risk of being labeled, called out, and exposed for being the closet (fill in the blank) that you secretly are, ya asswipe.

Lastly, have fun while it lasts, boys and girls. Cuz like some over-sexed, horny teenage bitch from the suburbs who can't wait til her period finally passes, the plug could be pulled at any time.

Administrative edit: Anything that's said or posted in this thread HAS to stay in this thread. Anyone who takes ANYTHING and lets it spill over into other threads, forums, or real life will be subject to immediate and permanent banning. This shit only works if everyone knows the rules and lives by them.

Administrative edit 2: Title edited to warn people browsing the forum who have no fucking clue what they are getting into.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Asian chicks are hot.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Can we talk about Bernie's dad?
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I hate fat chicks and feminazis. Skinny and obediant is right for me.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I think Apple is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 29 2004, 12:47 PM
            I hate fat chicks and feminazis. Skinny and obediant is right for me.
            Fuck yes! I was just saying a half hour ago how I can't stand those propagandist bitches!

"

Comment

I'm in a dude hatin mood.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 29 2004, 12:49 PM
                Then fuck off, dyke!

Note to CG, that was only in the anti-PC spirit, and I meant nothing by it

"

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit+Mar 29 2004, 12:48 PM-->
                  QUOTE (mellanby_equals_grit @ Mar 29 2004, 12:48 PM)

I think Hispanic women and old Orientals are the worst drivers in the world.
                  I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 29 2004, 12:49 PM
                    I'm trying really hard to say something hateful to/about CG, but dammit, I can't. She's too nice. In fact, I hate that she's so fucking nice all the time.

This Anti-PC shit is kinda liberating.
                    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Mar 29 2004, 12:52 PM
                      I think Hispanic women and old Orientals are the worst drivers in the world.
                      There's some illegal spics who live in my apartment complex. Fuckers fit like 18 in one 2 bedroom apartment, and smoke out all day long.

A cop I knew pulled them over one day driving on the wrong side of the road and couldn't even ticket them because they don't have licenses. Had he taken them in he couldn't even process them because they're not citizens.

He let them go because it's too much work to get INS to deport the fuckers.

Goddam yard squad can't drive worth a lick. They literally do circles around my street until they can line up a parking spot. They can't just pull in.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 29 2004, 12:51 PM
                        She also started reciting some bullshit about how a vibrator is better.
                        Obviously, she's never been properly fed, BBZ.

Nothing else feels better going down than a piece of warm meat.

Comment

You're just not around when I am not nice, SG.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Groove, did you just call me a cracker?

Shit, then that must make you a graham cracker.

For this thread, I agree with everything that has ever came out of Dusty Fuckin Bakers mouth.

Can I say FAGGOT in this thread?
                            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• Working...
                              X