ATTN: RTSPORTS LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: RTSPORTS LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS!

I'm in the midst of moving, so I haven't been able to devote as much time to the league as I need to. Making matters worse is the fact that I'm an idiot - here goes.

This morning while trying to finally set up our league so that we could proceed with a draft, I somehow screwed up and erased everything. I was able to re-enter the teams, divisions, and conferences. I'm still missing some rules, but I'm working on those throughout the day. I'd like to ask each of you to log in (http://www.rtsports.com) , check out the rules, then please make any suggestions for changes.

I'd like to get a draft going really soon, as we are 3 or so weeks away from kickoff. I won't do what we did last year and try to get everyone online at the same time. This year, we'll still use the live drafting software, but without the time limit. It should work similar to when we have drafted on the board - only I won't have to enter everyone's initial roster.

If you need your password, please PM me.

Thanks!
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Just a hint - your username is lounge.

Comment

It's important that I let you know I'm going to be in Washington DC this week, from Wednesday-Saturday, and thus if the draft starts then, I'll only be around early morning and late night to make picks. If we start after that though, I should be around plenty to make my choices.

Comment

when is the draft starting?
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Dunno - still waiting for people to start responding....Maybe Sunday or Monday? We'll really need to hurry on this f'er.

Comment

I'm in for whenever...

Labor Day weekend is out though...I'll be in St. Louis, and while I have access to the intarwebs there, I won't be near the computer...

(Other than later at night...I won't be able to respond earlier than 9pm over that weekend...)
            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Pick a time and I'll do my best to be there.
              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

i'm not high on the live drafts. i like the email thing, and i don't think it will take that long b/c you don't pick near as many guys as you do in baseball.

if we do a live draft..........it would have to be late night, like after 11 for me.
                Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

It'll be live w/no time limit - If I understand correctly - you get an e-mail that it is your turn, you log on to the site - you make a pick. Best case scenario - it works flawlessly. Worst case, we'll long for last year's draft...

Comment

Let me know - what I need to do.
                    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

am i in or do i have to wait for blu to quit again?
                      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Aug 26 2005, 07:10 AM
                        am i in or do i have to wait for blu to quit again?
                        You are in. Need your password?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Aug 25 2005, 11:24 PM
                          It'll be live w/no time limit - If I understand correctly - you get an e-mail that it is your turn, you log on to the site - you make a pick. Best case scenario - it works flawlessly. Worst case, we'll long for last year's draft...
                          awesome! Lets roll!
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott
                          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

FYI - I'm married to one of the customer service reps, and she likes to use our league to test things. She usually changes setting back, but if for any reason, you have a post on the message board or something odd like that, it's probably just her.

Comment

Let's do it.
                              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X