Golf Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Tournament

As many of you know, my son died on 8/29.
    Some family friends are organizing a Golf Tournament for Satuday October 22 at Eagle Springs.
    Cost is $80 per person or $320 per foursome.
    12:30 shotgun start (11:45 check in).
    Cost includes burger and two sides as well as unlimited beverages.
    For additional information, you can contact [email protected]
    My wife and I are going to donate some of the proceeds to the American Diabetes Association.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive,
    nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
    -Charles Darwin

Stew, I really suck at golf. I may be on for the unlimited drinking, though.

Or, I may just make a contribution to the American Diabetes Association in his name and not showcase my golfing "talents" to the world. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(Brain Stew @ Sep 23 2005, 10:56 AM) Quoted post

As many of you know, my son died on 8/29.
      Some family friends are organizing a Golf Tournament for Satuday October 22 at Eagle Springs.
      Cost is $80 per person or $320 per foursome.
      12:30 shotgun start (11:45 check in).
      Cost includes burger and two sides as well as unlimited beverages.
      For additional information, you can contact [email protected]
      My wife and I are going to donate some of the proceeds to the American Diabetes Association.
      [/b][/quote]

What kind of beverages are we talking here? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, I would be interested if anyone from the Lounge, pardon me, the Cartel would be interested.

Just out of curiosity, how about straight donations in case I can't make it or no one wants to play with me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Sep 23 2005, 10:58 AM) Quoted post

Or, I may just make a contribution to the American Diabetes Association in his name and not showcase my golfing "talents" to the world. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
        [/b][/quote]

I was thinking you and I and BluBrained and TMac could get together for a reunion match. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        RIP Stan the Man
        I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 23 2005, 11:02 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I was thinking you and I and BluBrained and TMac could get together for a reunion match. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

I doubt this is the place for another TMac / Huegy make out session.

Comment

on a side note, good luck with this. I doubt I'd play, but I'd be up for making a donation in his name.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 23 2005, 11:15 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 23 2005, 11:02 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I was thinking you and I and BluBrained and TMac could get together for a reunion match. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

I doubt this is the place for another TMac / Huegy make out session.
              [/b][/quote]

Iowacard in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1....... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
              RIP Stan the Man
              I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 23 2005, 11:01 AM) Quoted post

What kind of beverages are we talking here? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, I would be interested if anyone from the Lounge, pardon me, the Cartel would be interested.

Just out of curiosity, how about straight donations in case I can't make it or no one wants to play with me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]

Please contact Tim. I do have a Word doc with some details but it is too big to attach.
                It is not the strongest of the species that survive,
                nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
                -Charles Darwin

Comment

I'll be in for a donation.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

where is eagle springs? i may round up a group. if not, we donate to the American Diabetes Association every year anyway cuz my bro has it, but i could do two donations this year.
                    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

QUOTE(Brain Stew @ Sep 23 2005, 11:29 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 23 2005, 11:01 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Please contact Tim. I do have a Word doc with some details but it is too big to attach.
                      [/b][/quote]

If you'd like, I can attach it.

PM me.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(bigJOE @ Sep 24 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post

where is eagle springs? i may round up a group. if not, we donate to the American Diabetes Association every year anyway cuz my bro has it, but i could do two donations this year.
                        [/b][/quote]

It is off of Hwy 367 and Redman road. If you are going 367 North, make a left at Redman, and follow it down for about a mile or so. It is a nice course, with a variety of long and short holes.

I might not be able to play, but I could do a donation too.

Comment

My nephew has diabetes.

My sister and her husband used to run some of the JDF events and I used to help out.

I'll be happy to make a donation.

Good luck...its a great cause.
                          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I am a diabetic. So was my sister, my mother and my grandmother. I can tell you horror stories about some of the complications of the disease. It's a little too late for me, but please donate and help find a cure, or at least a way to help better manage the disease for others.

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                            Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                            Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Working...
                            X