PUPPIES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUPPIES!!!

My parents just had another litter of boxer puppies last night...anyone interested, PM me, and I'll give you their contact info...puppies will be ready for new homes in 7-8 weeks or so, but they are usually all sold in the first 4 or 5 weeks...

Here's a picture of my boxer, Sophie:

If you got one, it would obviously not be nearly as cute as mine, but probably still a very nice puppy...
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 9 2004, 10:48 PM
    My parents just had another litter of boxer puppies last night...anyone interested, PM me, and I'll give you their contact info...puppies will be ready for new homes in 7-8 weeks or so, but they are usually all sold in the first 4 or 5 weeks...

Here's a picture of my boxer, Sophie:

If you got one, it would obviously not be nearly as cute as mine, but probably still a very nice puppy...
    Not that I might buy one, but how much and will they be house broken?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I might want one.

How much?
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Don't know for sure how much $...I think around $350-ish...and they will be relatively housebroken when they're old enough to leave...they have 3 older dogs (mommy, daddy & brother) to learn from...Sophie only had a couple of accident in the house as a puppy, and was valedictorian of her obedience school...
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 10 2004, 12:21 AM
          Don't know for sure how much $...I think around $350-ish...and they will be relatively housebroken when they're old enough to leave...they have 3 older dogs (mommy, daddy & brother) to learn from...Sophie only had a couple of accident in the house as a puppy, and was valedictorian of her obedience school...
          Yeah, but can Sophie kill on command? Those are qualities that I look for in pets.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 10 2004, 01:50 AM-->
            QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Mar 10 2004, 01:50 AM)

I guess the final question in this interview for a pet is this one.....

Can this pup get me laid?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 10 2004, 09:53 AM

i couldn't hurt, but with you, I wouldn't make any guarantees...
              -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 10 2004, 06:05 PM-->
                QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 10 2004, 06:05 PM)

here are a few pictures I got of the puppies tonight:

and another one of my puppy, Sophie

-mike

Comment

p.s.
                  the puppies are pure-bred, akc registered, blah-blah...they're selling for $350...
                  -mike

Comment

Those are cute.

But if I get another dog it must be another Rottie :(
                    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I literally said "Awwww" out loud when I saw those pics.

I had a good experience with 2 boxers in NYC. My cousin lives in a tiny apartment and had these 2 huge dogs - they are mean-looking but turned out to be big softies. Now you needed a wet-vac for the drool ... but otherwise they were awesome.

But the last thing I need is a dog!
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 15 2004, 12:16 AM
                        p.s.
                        the puppies are pure-bred, akc registered, blah-blah...they're selling for $350...
                        how much is the discount for your buddy Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 10 2004, 09:53 AM

pups can go a long way in getting someone laid.

Take a puppy on a leash to a park for a walk and you're guaranteed to meet at least one lady you have no chance of talking to pre-dog.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

• Working...
                            X